Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MTV BAKRA---(mujhe banaya bakra)

hi!
These days my friends hav found a very noble way of entertainment in the college.
From the time we enter the college to the moment we say good bye at the station( sometimes even after that, read on u'll come to know)this new form of so-called entertainment continues.
This noble form is PULLING OTHER PPLs LEGS(taang kheechna or to be specific doston ki maarna).
from the last one week, GEEKDEEP that is me is the soft target or u could say that i m the scapegoat(bakra)who is being facing the blade everyday.Well m not alone bcoz there is one more bakri( arrey u know it yaar) who is being slaughtered.
By now u might hv guessed the reason for my being the soft target. I do not mind being scapegoat bcoz its part n parcel of the college life n considering only six months r lft before we mov into the viscious circle of life having no time for others n sometimes for our own selves.
All this was started by two great maharathis BRIN(ku) and GURRI(s) in my case.
But sometimes i also feel bad when ppl cross the limit( cmmon yaar m also human) as what hppnd yesterday:
read on:

yesterday we were sitting in the canteen chatting n having snacks on a round table(somewhat round). Brin was fiddling with my cell n Harry was sitting nxt to her.Harry had a keeda in his dimag(actually his mind is bugged) n he planned to hide my cell in POO's bag(rmembr the bakri) but it was overheard by POO so my cell survived that moment. But sitting nxt to harry,was sandy(earlier he used to be the bakra)n the keeda infected his brain. So sandy with one of his accomplises Harshu executed the plan n my mobile was out-of-sight(in POO's bag bt she also did nt know).
I enquired harry abt the cell n he laughed so i thought that he was playing a prank n the cell was with him. So we all bid adieu n left the college. On reaching the station i again asked harry n this time he seriously said(he can nvr be serious at least in my case )he did not possess my cell.
i felt like kicking his ass bt we were standing at a public place so he got away.
the nxt step was to call all the ppl who were there in the canteen.To add to my tension no one answered the call. Gurri n Sree(nee) n Harry were with me n they all were giggling like demons.
I called on my cell(shot coin bax se yaar) again no answer.
Finally a call to sandy informed me that my cell was in foreign network with a foreign agent( kal Mobile Communication ka test tha effect to hoga na ) .
I and harry had to travel back a kilometr from the station to collect my cell n harshu n poo were standing n smiling for this great prank played on the prankmaster GEEKDEEP.
Don't worry ppl i will be back soon. BEWARE!!!!

njoy!!!.

No comments: